If you are looking to develop a career in the ever more important field of telemedicine, you've clicked the right link.
With offices in England, Ukraine Israel and Austria, Apomeds brings together the most advanced internet technology, medicine and pharmaceutics.
We're looking for a Middle+/Senior Front-end developer to join a fast-growing outstaffing R&D branch of an international IT company.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team that has gained broad experience in product development, digital marketing, and web-analytics.
Why you should join the company?
- You will be a part of a steadily and dynamically growing company with projects encompassing new markets and new business domains
- You will have a great place to work on technological high-loaded international projects
- You will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Your insights into product improvement will be heard and appreciated
- You will be surrounded by high standards of personal, professional and community quality of life.
- You will be part of the company's corporate culture of drive and energy
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Use Angular to develop the front-end layer of the platform
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any front-end related technical issues
- Collaborate with product manager, designer, business analyst and back-end team to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Mentoring of team-mates
You can be an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a front-end developer
- At least 1,5 year of experience in Angular 2+ (Routing, Components, Reactive Forms, Directives, Services etc.)
- Basic knowledge of programming patterns (Dependency Injection, Singleton, Fabric, Adapter, Observer, etc.)
- Good knowledge of RxJS
- Good experience in JS/TS, HTML/CSS, PostCSS
- RESTful APIs
- Git — branching model
As a plus:
- Angular Material
- Good English
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick leave and vacations
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Corporate events
- Cozy office in the city center