If you are looking to develop a career in the ever more important field of telemedicine, you've clicked the right link.
With offices in England, Ukraine Israel and Austria, Apomeds brings together the most advanced internet technology, medicine and pharmaceutics.
We're looking for a Business Analyst/Product Owner to join a fast-growing outstaffing R&D branch of an international IT company.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team that has gained broad experience in product development, digital marketing, and web-analytics.
Why you should join the company?
- You will be a part of a steadily and dynamically growing company with projects encompassing new markets and new business domains
- You will have a great place to work on technological high-loaded international projects
- You will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Your insights into product improvement will be heard and appreciated
- You will be surrounded by high standards of personal, professional and community quality of life.
- You will be part of the company's corporate culture of drive and energy
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholders management to gather priorities, requirements, and limitations
- Contribution to the product roadmap
- Definition of product requirements and transform them into technical specifications
- Competitors analysis, finding the best solutions
- Product backlog management and active participation in agile SDLC as PO
- Management of product plans and driving of product goals
- Coordination of product deliveries
- Resolving of priority conflicts and dependencies
- Comprehensive and continuous analysis of the product, finding gaps and opportunities
- Working close to the engineering team, providing all possible information support
- Leading the product development sub-team
- Prototyping, wireframes, and mock-ups designing
- Performing UX research and optimization
- Performing user acceptance testing
You can be an ideal candidate if you have:
- 2+ experience as a Business Analyst or/and as a Product Owner for a product IT company
- At least upper-intermediate written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills, experience with C-level
- Result-oriented instead of process-oriented
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with e-commerce business domain
- Experience with web-applications
- Proficient knowledge of business analysis and prototyping tools
- Hands-on experience with Agile product-development processes
- Proficient technical writing skills
- Understanding of UX principles
- Basic technical and engineering background
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick leave and vacations
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Corporate events
- Cozy office in the city center