If you are looking to develop a career in the ever more important field of telemedicine, you've clicked the right link.
With offices in England, Ukraine Israel and Austria, Apomeds brings together the most advanced internet technology, medicine and pharmaceutics.
We're looking for a Middle+/Senior Back-End developer to join a fast-growing outstaffing R&D branch of an international IT company.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team that has gained broad experience in product development, digital marketing, and web-analytics.
Why you should join the company?
- You will be a part of a steadily and dynamically growing company with projects encompassing new markets and new business domains
- You will have a great place to work on technological high-loaded international projects
- You will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Your insights into product improvement will be heard and appreciated
- You will be surrounded by high standards of personal, professional and community quality of life.
- You will be part of the company's corporate culture of drive and energy
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing back-end part using PHP7 + Symfony, Yii2
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Working with database
- Developing REST API
- Tests implementation using Codeception
- Code review and bug fixing
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Providing security and data protection
- Task analysis and estimations
You can be an ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in PHP developing
- Experience with Symfony, YII2 framework
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB
- Proficient knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient knowledge of full development cycle
- Developing console scripts using PHP
As a plus:
- Experience in different PHP frameworks
- Experience with JS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Experience in Node.js
- Good English
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick leave and vacations
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Corporate events
- Cozy office in the city center